Helpful Links to start with SEO
- AdWords Keyword Tool. Keyword research is the most important aspect of SEO. This tool will compare you to the competition and give you an overview about every keyword you are analyzing. AdWords is the most spread tool among SEO professionals
- Google Analytics. If you want to measure the results of your website Google Analytics can’t be ignored. It’s the best tool to analyze your performance, visitors and conversions.
- Google Webmaster Tools. All SEO professional need a Google Webmaster Tools account to monitor the individual ranking or indexing of your website, sitemaps, key word clicks and Links
- Open Site Explorer. This tool will help you detect link opportunities via competitor backlink research.
- SEO by Yoast. Very good SEO plugin to install on a website or wordpress template. SEO Yoast will make sure that each of your web pages is optimized, especially regarding your content