Digital Marketing Assistant
Description Digital Marketing Assistant
Socialware EU is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team located in Munich.
This is an amazing opportunity for a junior candidate who is looking to get into marketing or digital marketing, or for a candidate with some experience who would like to develop their skills within a dynamic environment where good ideas always are listened to and appreciated.
The role would include, but not be limited to:
• Manage and develop social media channels for our customers
• Develop and execute marketing strategies for all digital channels and online content
• Create email blasts for customers and clients
• Write press releases
• Market research, analytics and reporting functionalities
• Use innovative approach to come up with digital marketing concepts
As a person you will have to show that you are proactive and enthusiastic about digital marketing and social media, with and innovative approach. Excellent writing skills are also a requirement as you will be writing briefs and social media posts. Education to degree level and some proven experience is preferred but can be overlooked if you have solid proven experience within digital marketing.
You will be working in a small but inspiring environment where you will have responsibility from day one. Salary will be dependent on experience. If this sounds like you and a role that you would be interested in, please send us your CV along with a bit about you and why you would be suitable for the role: email@example.com